Thursday, November 27, 2008

Good site - About BHO voters...

http://www.howobamagotelected.com/

This site has a video of interviews with people who voted for BHO. They are obviously victims of the liberal media's campaign for BHO. The video shows how dumb some of them are - and it's backed up with the results of a Zogby poll with the same questions.

It's amazing to me how many people care so little about this country that they don't get informed and find out the facts for themselves, they swallowed the whole biased media bullsh*t show.

Don't get the wrong idea, I support the President. I don't want him to fail because if he does, the country fails. But, I am convinced that there was massive fraud in this campaign (>$650 million raised by BHO; ACORN 'voter' registrations, etc.). I am worried about what the liberals in the Congress will do with a liberal in the White House; I don't want BHO to fail, but I have very little confidence that won't. If he fails, I'll print T-shirts:

"If you voted for the demoncrats, it's YOUR fault!"

No comments:

Post a Comment